Nigeria Photography Expo & Conference (NiPHEC) is an annual gathering of photography lovers, enthusiasts and professionals whose main goal is to learn, network and discover ways to take their photography to the next level. The conference was convened in 2013 and has witnessed thousands of photographers in attendance in attendance from inception till date. this year’s edition will hold from May 2nd to 4th, 2022. The photography conference includes photography lectures and workshops taught by some of the finest photography instructors and speakers on subjects such as lighting and posing, wedding photography, business and marketing, social media, software and workflow, and video and multimedia.
This year’s 9th edition will hold at Academy Inn & Multipurpose Halls, Agidingbi (Plot 6A Lateef Jakande, Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja). With over 600 participants expected to be in attendance, this year’s edition promises to be the most engaging and fulfilling experience of all.
Learning Objectives at NiPHEC9:
At NiPHEC9, participants will learn the following:
- Learn what it takes to make a minimum of N6 million yearly in business
- Network with many professionals in the industry as possible
- Learn new mindsets, competencies and capabilities required to run a profitable photography business
- Learn from the mistakes & insights of legends in the creative industry
- Understand basic business skills required for effectively running a small business
- Learn how to build the right structure for your photography business.
- Effectively handle difficult clients
- Learn the skills required to scale a photography business to profitability
- Gain a solid foundational understanding of different genre of photography
- Proactively plan and respond to industry change.
- Be part of a weekly mentoring session via Zoom to discuss issues being faced in business